Opportunity to gain experience within an ASX listed business assisting the Finance Manager in managing the finances for a portfolio of major assets
Morgan McKinley has partnered with one of Australia's leading property groups in source an experienced Property Accountant to partner with the Divisional Finance manager to manage finances of a portfolio of major assets across Australia.
Our client prides themselves as a leader in the market and manage a multi-billion dollar portfolio of retail, office and industrial assets across the country. They promote a forward thinking culture and collaborative culture, which has resulted in this opening within the Sydney team for an outgoing and passionate indvidual.
- Preparation of the month end workbooks including accruals, reconciliations and other income workbooks in line with IFRS standards.
- Administer the capital expenditure workbook and process including, review of actuals to budget/forecast, accruals.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate detail and explanation of balances.
- Processing of month end adjustments as required
- Manage the calculation of outgoings wash-ups and accruals, forecasted outgoings adjustments and preparation of statements and tenant communications.
- Preparation and rollover of budget workbooks and updating source data
- Provide forecast reports to the Divisional Finance Manager for review, commentary and discussion with the management team.
- Assist with the preparation of extended trade and other reconciliations as required/requested.
- Prepare aged debtors reporting and process adjustments as instructed including provisions and debt write offs.
- Maintain and update process documentation to ensure consistent application and delivery across the portfolio.
- Provide auditors with information as requested.
Requirements for the role
A successful candidate for this role would have the following;
- Strong technical financial accounting skills
- Degree in accounting and finance with 1-2 years post grad experience
- Experience working within a similar role in the property industry
- Has hands on experience with SAP
- Strong ability to work independently and under pressure
- CPA / CA qualified or studying
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please send your resume through to the email of Georgina Gann - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.