Project Support Officer
This Leading NSW Government Department is seeking to engage a Project Support Officer for a short-term contract.
- Provide administrative support to the North West Regional Engagement Unit for a range of administrative functions.
- Review and track incoming correspondence such as Ministerial Briefing Notes, Local MP and Ombudsman Enquiries to determine appropriate actions and escalate when necessary;
- Provides general administrative support in preparing a range of correspondence including
letters, registers, reports and spreadsheets to support the Engagement Unit.
Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and administrative background
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in the pursuit of team and departmental goals
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Vanessa Wilson
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.