Lead and support the business planning process and development of portfolio optsions for this leading NSW Government department.
Lead and support the business planning process and the development of portfolio options. This will require the development of high-level strategic business cases, prioritisation against organisational objectives, and scheduling against known constraints.
- Facilitate and support the ongoing implementation and maintenance of best practice frameworks, methodologies and procedures that are supported by a fit for purpose project management delivery approach.
- Work within the centre of excellence to support the uplift of portfolio delivery and support with post implementation reviews .
- Support the embedding of methodology across the finance, governance, risk and compliance stakeholders at icare to ensure upfront clarity and awareness in the quality and engagement criteria.
- Act as a first point of contact for tools and best practice processes for the business.
- Ensure adherence to delivery framework, process and procedures (including documentation and reporting requirements) across icare by establishing clear guidelines and standards with regular compliance reviews and health checks.
- Ensure quality, effectiveness and relevance of the framework through regular reviews of standards, tools, processes and procedures and adapt to meet new requirements.
- On-board, coach and train icare on the framework to drive standardisation, efficiency and quality assurance.
- Provide guidance and SME knowledge on project, program, portfolio management and delivery to staff and the broader icare community.
To be successful in the role you will bring a broad range of of Project / EPMO experience working across large and complex organisations.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government contact Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.