Looking for a Risk Project Manager to work across the Acquisition Transition to ensure full compliance with regulations.
A leading Financial Services Organisation is looking for a Risk Project Manager to join on a contract basis. Join the project and work across the Acquisition Transition to ensure full compliance with regulations.
- Drive the initial scoping of the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Delegate project tasks and Track project performance
- Coordinate the end to end project delivery
- Strong Experience managing projects within FS (preferably Insurance)
- Strong background in Risk Management, especially across Credit Risk, Home Loans, or Credit Defaults
- Merger, Integration, Acquisition, Divestments experience is ideal
- Background working across regulatory and compliance projects
- Outstanding Stakeholder Management skill
If you are a Business focused PM with a strong background in Risk Management, we would like to speak with you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.