Manage the largest product in the business, which services a large portion of their retail clients.
Join a reputable Bank to work within their Retail Bank managing a product review within the team. The product is the largest product they have in the business and services a large portion of their clients. You will lead the current product assessment and improvement.
About Your Role:
- Develop, communicate and implement project scope and plan
- Complete a product health check
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Experience within Retail Bank is essential
- Strong experience managing Projects within Retail Banking
- Strong experience in relevant Retail Banking products (Home Loans, Personal Loans)
- Significant stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you are a Business PM with a strong experience across Retail Banking, we are keen to speak with you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.