This is a unique opportunity to work with a Major Financial Institution on a Customer Migration Project within Retail / Business Banking
Role and Responsibility
- Developing and managing effective project controls
- Managing a team of employees on cross functional solutions
- Communicating and managing stakeholder relationships to exceed expectations
- Defining, managing and sourcing project resources
- Have a 'can do' attitude towards risks, seeing issues through to solution
- Minimum of 3+ years managing business projects
- Experience in Agile Project Delivery, with proven embedded methodologies.
- Relevant project management and Agile certifications e.g PMI/PMP and Safe
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Services and Lending experience is desirable but not essential
What's on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast pace environment, offering excellent opportunities for career progression, a tangible work/life balance and fantastic ambiguous culture.
To register your interest please don't hesitate to contact with Daniel Broderick on firstname.lastname@example.org