A leading Sydney University, is seeking a Project Manager to work closely with a diverse range of key stakeholders across the University
Our client, a leading Sydney University, is seeking a Project Manager. This role will work closely with a diverse range of key stakeholders across the University and is responsible for delivering projects from requirements definition through to implementation.
Experience & skills:
- Has previously worked in the higher education/tertiary sector and experience with teaching and learning.
- An understanding of micro-credentials and short courses a great advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills and a demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters.
- Qualifications in project management with solid experience in developing project plans. In additional excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised. Planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Sound understanding and consistent application of project management competencies including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, cost, risk, procurement and integration.
- Experience project managing multiple work streams, or leading large complex projects and ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Experience managing a diverse group of key internal/external stakeholders on large or complex projects
On offer is 6 month initial contract or 2 year Fixed Term Contract for the right person
To apply for this opportunity, please click on apply or visit www.morganmckinley.com.au
For more information email Gavin at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.