- Sydney Location
- 12 month contract
- July start
The project coordinator is a pivotal role that contributes to the success of the Delivery and Optimisation of the team. This role will see you working day to day with the Agile Delivery Chapter and Growth Office teams.
The role reports to the Head of Delivery and Optimisation, whom you will work closely with on a day to day basis. You will often be required to communicate with individuals of all levels of the organisation including Heads Of and Executive Managers.
Contractor Lifecycle Management
- Contractor Approvals (CAFs)
- Contractor Onboarding
- Contractor Renewals
- Contractor Offboarding
Supplier Management and Maintenance for the program
- Regular contact with suppliers
- Assisting with new supplier setup
- Creating and managing work orders including approvals
knowledgeable in Agile and Scrum Methodologies and provide support and guidance to the business
- Support with Training in Agile and Scrum
- Assisting Teams with improving their way of working
- Facilitating ceremonies such as Stand Ups, Retros, Sprint Planning, etc.
Purchase Order and Invoice Management which includes
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Receipting Invoices
- Solving Invoice Issues
Updating and managing the Portfolio Delivery Report/Roadmap on a fortnightly basis in conjunction with input from Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters, and Squad Leads
Assist with Financial Reporting including
- Annual capex reporting
- Monthly manpower reporting
- 3-5 years experience as a Project or Program Coordinator
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Scrum Delivery Environment
- Experience in using the Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Slides), JIRA, Confluence, Workday, Trello, Smartsheets, Lucidchart, and Docusign (or similar)
- Experience in Contractor Lifecycle Management e.g. Approvals, Onboarding, Renewals, Offboarding
- Experience in Procurement Systems e.g. Purchase Orders, Invoicing, etc.
- Experience in managing Supplier relationships e.g. point of contact and supplier maintenance
- Project and Portfolio Reporting
- managing Project Financials
- Portfolio Management Tools e.g. Clarity, AgileCraft, etc
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.