Our client, a leading Government department, is looking to appoint a Project Coordinator to lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team, ensuring projects within the department are managed in a consistent manner are delivered to the expected quality. The position leads the development and implementation of the infrastructure project lifecycle and associated management frameworks.
- Lead and drive change and deliver results that support customer focused change strategies, processes and initiatives
- Developing and implementing a project management maturity roadmap which takes into consideration industry best practice, organisational capability and improving the whole project lifecycle management and updating of the Project Management Framework (PMF).
- Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the quality management system and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification requirements.
- Provide high level reports to relevant stakeholders that clearly and effectively address complex and strategic issues, performance and progress towards objectives
- Liaise with strategic, operational and functional areas to exchange information, organise meetings and resolve difficulties, including facilitate networks among project managers, conduct training sessions, learning workshops and forums and provide expert advice on lifecycle best practice to enable sharing and ongoing learning opportunities
Highly Desired Experience
- Major Infrastructure projects and lifecycles
- Quality Management systems
- Project Management Disciplines
- Team Management
To apply for this opportunity, please click on apply or visit www.morganmckinley.com.au
For more information email Gavin on email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.