Program Manager required to join a well established and growing Program focused on Financial Crime / Risk / Compliance here in Sydney for an FS client
We are looking to identify a hands-on Program Manager to join a well established and growing Program focused on Financial Crime / Risk / Compliance here in Sydney, for a Major Financial Institution.
The role will require someone with thorough knowledge of Financial Crime and have worked extensively in projects within this field. More prominently across the Financial Services Sector
- Proven experiences as a Program Manager - large, complex environments.
- Business and technology systems - both Strategic and Operational functionality
- Strong stakeholder management / vendor management experience and working with senior stakeholders
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users
- Excellent proficiency in translating and analysing data
- Advanced user of analytical tools in Excel
- Presentation skills to high quality and speed: PowerPoint critical and other tools advantageous
- Risk experience (e.g. Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML, Compliance, etc.)
- Coaching and mentoring skills
If you think this role is for you - we would like to hear from you!