Join Institutional Bank establishing a Group wide Framework across Financial markets and Derivatives.
Join One of the Big 4 Banks to work within the Institutional Bank establishing a Group wide Framework. This large program of work will have you work across Financial markets and Derivatives.
As an experienced and passionate Program Manager, you will have exposure to Institutional banking compliance, conduct and control advisory. Banking regulatory audit and advisory for markets and treasury divisions (APRA/Basel regulatory capital and disclosure standards).
About Your Role:
- Develop, communicate and implement project scope and plan
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strong experience managing Programs within Institutional Banking
- Experience across Capital Markets/Financial Markets is essential
- Strong experience in a finance relevant domain e.g. institutional/corporate banking, investment banking, markets/product control
- Significant stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
If you are a Business focused Program Manager with a strong background in Financial Markets, we would like to speak with you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.