Our client, a leading Government department, is looking to appoint a dynamic Program Manager to manage, design, deliver, control and evaluate the roll-out of Jira and Confluence to the enterprise and ensure that issues are promptly addressed and program objectives, outcomes and deliverables are achieved.
- Coordinate each of the elements of the roll-out to ensure that business leaders and PMO leads are engaged, that each phase and the associated success criteria are clearly identified, that the program is delivered and that the delivery against objectives is monitored and recognised.
- Create adequate training materials to fit the unique use of Jira and supporting systems at icare.
- Collect and collate information to support the activities of the program and to aid decision making to ensure initiatives are evidence based.
- Create effective relationships with key stakeholders and influence and persuade them of the value of the program objectives based on sound research and evidence.
- Manage dependencies and interdependencies across the program and facilitate and be accountable for the delivery of the program scope, outcomes, goals and deliverables.
- Manage all associated risks and issues to ensure these are effectively managed and controlled and ensure quality assurance in the implementation and delivery of the program.
- Assist to govern and report program progress by preparing and presenting reports on program progress, problems and solutions such that the reports effectively communicate program and business outcomes.
- Assist to facilitate the formation and delivery of an effective change management strategy that leads the transition for our people to ensure the process is effective and adds value to the business.
- Relevant tertiary education, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience.
- A broad range of experience in defining and developing strategic and operational programs across organisations and in ensuring that change objectives are realised.
- Experience in defining and delivering programs across organisations and ensuring change objectives are realized.
- Pre-employment checks.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on apply or visit www.morganmckinley.com.au
If you would like further information on this or other government roles email Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.