Exciting opportunity for a hands on Program Director. Large scale ERP implementation, coming with a Consultative approach / background would be advantageous.
* The Director, Global ERP Program is responsible for the successful multi-year global delivery and organizational integration of my clients Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system solution.
The scope of the program includes both technology and business transformation across multiple business units.
* In this role, the Director will provide the necessary leadership for the creation and design of the detailed ERP systems solutions architecture and implementation. They will supervise integrated solution design, configuration and development tasks that include not only the technology architecture but also the related business processes and information management required for the design and roll out to be successful. This requires strong leadership of both internal staff and external implementation partners.
* In close partnership with multiple Business Owners and field leadership, this position is responsible for the implementation of standardized global business processes across the organization, and ensuring that they are maintained and adhered to consistently.
* My client are looking to build a high-performance ERP solution delivery team and operating model capable of deploying and sustaining the use of this business-critical platform.
The position will work closely with the business and IT leadership teams serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage the ERP solution to support the efficient running and growth of the organization.
* The individual will work in collaboration with current IT and Business Leadership to manage both domain-specific work streams as well as establish and maintain an integrated approach that ensures all functional areas work seamlessly together.