Join a Products & Pricing team to deliver and improve the Lending product offering to the Banks' customers.
Join a reputable bank and work within the team responsible for the strategic and operational management of the lending products. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the bank to ensure that existing products and processes are well maintained to support the sustainable growth of the product portfolio. You will have opportunities to deliver new products, processes and initiatives that deliver value to the customers.
About Your Role:
- Overall development, implementation and ongoing administration of new and existing products in the Lending range with a view to ensuring achievements of product targets (functionality, sales, attrition, profitability etc).
- Management of risk issues and incidents related to Lending products.
- Identifying trends that will enhance the product functionality and implement those changes.
- Creating, implementing & testing new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Ensure that products comply with all legislative requirements
- Experience Managing Products within Retail/Business Banking
- Strong knowledge of product implementation and compliance
- Lending product knowledge and confidence to provide guidance to sales staff
- Experience in using the Core Banking System/Lending Systems
- You will be comfortable with data analysis and customer analysis
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise competing requirements
If this looks like an exciting opportunity, then please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.