Process Implementation Officer
Our client, a leading Government organization, are looking to appoint an experienced Process Implementation Officer to working alongside a collaborative compliance team to provide support and advice for all implementations of new systems, processes or procedures ensuring that compliance and regulation is met accordingly. Focus will be on the implementation of the core Registered Training Organisation processes to ensure effective integration into operational practice.
- Plan, develop and organise operational procedures and written directions adhering to TAFE NSW requirements, formatting and style
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and ensure effective consultation in relation to changed processes and procedures
- Develop stakeholder impact statements for new/changed procedures, processes as required
- Research and analyse existing processes to ensure new content is aligned to organisational practices
- Develop implementation plans for changes to systems, procedures and processes
- Develop slide packs or other training tools to support implementation and meet end-user requirements
- Manage updates and revisions of documentation produced.
- Experience in business analysis and development of systems/processes and procedures in an educational compliance environment
- Strong business analytical skills
- Robust relationship-building and communication skills
- High level documentation ability
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines with quality output
- Developing clear procedures and written directions to ensure TAFE NSW standards and processes are adhered to and are compliant with the legislative and regulatory framework for RTOs
- Working within complex stakeholder landscapes and responding agilely to changing timelines and requirements
- Maintaining strong collegiate and networks across TAFE NSW
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.