Working with this leading Government Organisation as a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for the ongoing management and implementation of the Commercial Pricing framework, policies, and strategy. You will undertake robust and thorough analysis on the competitive market and pricing to advise on optimising commercial delivery.
* Conduct data analysis on student enrolments, prices and costs
* Analyse product costing, student profile data and market data to determine prices
* Analyse impact of price changes on company revenue and competitive position
* Develop and maintain multiple corporate price lists for different segments
* Build robust pricing models that align to established corporate policy, and account for multiple cost and market drivers
* Prepare briefings and advice aimed toward executive leadership
* Undertake thorough research and analysis into the NSW and Australian VET sector to inform strategic positioning in the competitive market
* Liaise effectively with teams to comply with commercial pricing framework, policies, and strategy
* Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (ie Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics) and demonstrated equivalent industry experience relevant to the role
* Extensive experience in data analysis
* Knowledge of commercial pricing approaches and methodologies, and financial concepts.
* Demonstrated experience in critical problem solving and ability to work autonomously in a large corporate environment
* Proven experience in using Microsoft Office suite applications, with advanced MS Excel skills
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.