Strategic Insights Reporting Manager
Our Client, a leading Sydney University is seeking to engage a Portfolio Reporting Manager who will be responsible for reporting across major portfolios, programs and project for the entire University.
You will use collected data to draw out metrics and insights to create executive reports, dashboards and implement a robust reporting framework. You will have one direct report
- Build and enhance project related reporting including Enterprise Dashboards and heatmaps, Portfolio/Project reports, Impact analysis, Prioritisation modelling, Portfolio and Program balancing.
- Ensure that all Project Financials are verified with the Finance team and the Central Program Office reporting support systems are updated to reflect any changes through comprehensive change controls.
- Create Risks and Issues reporting insights in partnership with the Risk team to ensure that there is an Enterprise view of project risks and issues across the University.
- Create a reporting framework to support a single Organisational view of change across the University.
- Develop a reporting schedule of all Executive reporting Committees and designated Senate committees.
- Create and implement a structured framework and process for benefit identification (business case phase), tracking (project delivery phase) and benefit realisation.
- Develop comprehensive reporting to track and monitor and provide insights into the progress and achievements against the Universities overall strategic plan.
- Identify key stakeholders from across the University that require key Project reporting information to inform critical decisions and to support good governance practices.
- Extensive experience and track record of success within complex Program and Project delivery models that employ a high degree of business rigour and focus on value delivery.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in storytelling that reflects high articulated communication of key insights and recommendations at Executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide objective assessment and reporting but with sensitivity ensuring a sustainable and effective relationship between business and program delivery.
- Experience in working within a PMO within an environment of a large, complex and diverse organisation.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.