A fantastic opportunity with a leading Government Department for a Policy Officer.
This leading Government Department is seeking to engage a Policy Officer who will provide strategic policy advice and support to the Small Business Commissioner to contribute to initiatives which foster sustainable growth of the NSW Small Business Sector.
- Undertake research and analysis to contribute to the provision of advice on policy positions and issues.
- Assist the team in the planning and delivery of a range of policy related projects and initiatives by providing project support.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide and receive advice in relation to current and emerging issues affecting small businesses.
- Respond to queries and complaints from small businesses about their dealings with government or other businesses.
- Provide information for and contribute to the preparation of correspondence, reports, briefings, cabinet advice, speaking notes and presentations for the Commissioner and executives.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills including strong writing skills.
- Government experience in a similar role.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Vanessa Wilson.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.