Help build a PMO function for this industry leader
Join a well-known Australian brand with a strong reputation. This company is looking for someone to set up and establish a PMO function.
Role & Responsibility
You will have a proven background working within a PMO, with excellent communication across all levels and be skilled in the following:
Your responsibilities will include-
- Establishing and updating the governance and frameworks for the management and reporting of projects
- Co-ordinating the development and prioritisation of the project portfolio and monitor
- Providing guidance to colleagues across the PMO on execution of framework and requirements
- Line management of PMO resources
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- At least five years PMO experience across any industry
- A solid understanding of Project/Program Management methodologies, project lifecycle and dependency management
- An organised approach to work and a self-starter
- Strong system skills - Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.