A switched-on, strong and delivery-focused PMO coordinator will thrive in this 6 month FTC opportunity!
- Projects and PMO experience - Demonstrated experience in project planning, tracking program deliverables and project reporting environment
- Strong financial analysis skills and sound attention to detail
- Independent skills to research and to access internal & external information
- Advanced-level Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated experience in engaging business leaders (including executive level)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business or a related discipline
- Resilient personality and experience in dealing with resistance change environments
- Ability to manage own work and deal with many competing priorities
- SixSigma or Lean training or certification
- Prince-2, PMBOK or similar project management, program management or PMO management certification or training
- Prosci or similar change management training or certification
- Manufacturing experience highly regarded
- Tertiary qualified
- This role requires someone with excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills as the business operates on a function / business matrix structure.
- This role is a key position to drive Continuous Improvement Initiative which is 1 year old of a 3-5 year journey to implement across the business. This will require 'thought leadership'. Stakeholder support and resilience to drive this change.
- This role will support development of project management skills that can be drawn on to assist business leaders and new project managers to establish their projects and learn the project management best practice and tools available.
- The PMO function within is 2 years old and thus requires further development in both its capability, service offering to teams and relationships across the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.