Fantastic opportunity to join this busy Government Department ASAP!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join this leading Government Department in a 2 month contract role with long term potential.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is responsible for the processing of workers compensation leave and pay in SAP to ensure employees are paid correctly across the Department.
- Effective and timely processing of workers compensation entitlements, as per relevant legislation and departmental policy and procedures.
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave in payroll in conjunction with award provisions for complex claims.
- Provide advice to stakeholders to monitor the progress of workers compensation claims and manage claims through to closure.
- Preparation and processing of workers compensation and injury management information and other related correspondence.
- Manage all claims databases in line with department policy and procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years recent payroll processing experience using SAP entering leave and payroll on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of workers compensation payroll is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in Government is desireable.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please apply via the link below.