Ongoing contract to build an exciting platform!
About the Company:
Work for one of Australia's leading logistics networks with an increased focus on technology. They have a diverse array of services spread across multiple platforms that are consumed by millions across the nation. They boast newly renovated and spacious offices located within the CBD. They have a strong focus on a work & life balance and are committed to ensuring that their employees have the opportunity to grow their professional skill-set.
About the role:
- Writing stable, maintainable and quality code and ensuring industry best practices are being adhered to in regards to programming, architecture and security
- Developing APIs and contributing to the microservices architecture
- Being involved in all stages of the SDLC and the TDD approach ensuring the adequate coverage
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand key requirements and formulate and offer suitable solutions.
- Negotiable day rate of $300-$400
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Expert in coding using .NET, with 1+ year(s) of commercial experience using .NET
- Commercial experience with microservices architecture
- Exposure to DevOps, building CI/CD pipelines and containerization
- Commercial experience using AWS infrastructure