A leading financial services organisation have enlisted me to help them add an exceptional data specialist to a newly created natural perils team. This is a high profile newly created role and you will work closely with the manager of the area but at the same time work autonomously.
- Leading financial services provider with a fantastic reputation for employee engagement and recognition.
- Well known household name
- Multi Award winning organisation
- Amazing Sydney CBD offices
- Fantastic perks such and discounts on insurance
- Providing key insights to the business stakeholders in a clear manner
- Analysing pricing data and not being afraid to challenge the status quo
- Be a champion for data throughout the business
- Researching and developing insights into environmental changes and its effect on insurance pricing for customers
- Analysing and optimising data models
The ideal candidate
- Strong mathematical, actuarial or environmental background
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with SAS and excel
- Experience with Cat Modelling would be highly advantageous
- Able to think independently and engage with non-technical stakeholders
- Interest/ knowledge of the effects of climate change on insurance would be great.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply now. For more information on the data market contact Leon via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.