Two exciting roles for experienced Media Liaison Officers to start ASAP
I am recruiting two exciting opportunities for a Media Liaison Officer and a Senior Media Liaison Officer to start a contract ASAP.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, promotion and delivery of promotional events, activities and awards and ensure they are delivered to a high standard, on time; this includes the identification and development of initiatives in the department.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotional materials and recommend improvements.
- Liaise and collaborate with a range of key stakeholders to obtain information in an effective and timely manner, then present these clearly and concisely to a targeted audience.
- Work pro-actively to add project value; this includes operating and collaborating in a team environment, across multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
- Respond to low to medium-level media management based on reliable information obtained in a timely manner and in consultation with appropriate departmental officers.
- Build effective relationships and working collaboratively with senior officers, service providers and media representatives.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous Government experience essential
- Ideally background in Education
- Strong background in media and communications
If you meet the above criteria please apply via the link below. Please note that I am currently receiving an extremely high volume of applications and will only be in touch with suitable applicants.