Support this NSW Government department to develop and implement Strategic Workforce Planning to ensure a capable and high performance workforce now and in to the future.
The Manager Workforce Planning supports Divisions across this NSW Government department to develop and implement Strategic Workforce Planning to ensure the Department has a capable and high performing workforce that is able to deliver services to the NSW community now and in the future.
- Work closely with the Executive and HR Business Partner teams in each Division across the department to develop strategic workforce plans for each business unit
- Build capability across the Department in strategic workforce planning to ensure that current and anticipated workforce needs are identified and plans developed for the workforce of the future
- Support senior management in identifying workforce business challenges and use data analytics to assist identify changes needed to policy, process or programs
- Translate complex workforce data into a form which is tailored to the appropriate audience and provides actionable insights which are aligned to strategic business objectives
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management and ensure strategic workforce planning deliverables are met
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of implementation, to identify and address issues, assess progress and effectiveness, and achieve workforce planning
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging issues
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the business objectives to align workforce analytics and strategic objectives with workforce planning outcomes
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Achieving workforce plans to the required standards given the complexity and diversity of the business needs
- Experience implementing strategic workforce planning in a medium to large workforce
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government please call Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.