Exciting opportunity to join this busy Government team!
Rare opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join this busy Government team. Based in the CBD (with initial work from home), this is a 12 month contract opportunity that offers long term career potential. Taking ownership of the budgeting and performance for this division this role is responsible for providing financial support in relation to budget process and policies as well as reporting and analysis of budget performance. Key responsibilities:
- Lead the development of budgets
- Drive analysis and qualitative investigations to identify and address financial issues including funding risks, funding source management, performance and insights.
- Lead a team who provide financial services and support in partnering with the business.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders on financial matters across the division.
- Detailed analysis and reporting on financial performance including operational impacts on budgets and forecasts as well as the development and continual improvement of KPIs.
- Using insights and analysis and in consultation with the division, develop accurate forecasts across operational and capital to assist decision making.
- Provide business support on key financial systems, primarily SAP.
- 7+ years experience working at a senior level with a a strong background in management accounting and financial analysis.
- Experienced team leader.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- SAP experience.
- Previous experience working in the Government sector is an advantage.
If you meet with the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please apply via the link below.