A switched-on, strong and delivery-focused individual will thrive in this perm opportunity!
The legal services market is undergoing fundamental change. The key drivers of that change are client expectations, technology and liberalisation of markets, with different kinds of competitors, combining to create a more uncertain legal marketplace. Increasingly, clients are turning to 'non-traditional' delivery models to help solve their most complex legal challenges. They expect their legal advisers to be expanding their service offering in new and innovative ways.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Client Relationship Partners and Business Development with pitching through the provision of high-level scoping, scheduling, resourcing and pricing expertise.
- Support the Responsible Partner by working in consultation with the client, legal team and business services to project manage matters
- Develop and manage trackers for large volume legal reviews such as due diligence and discovery.
- Provide specialist project management advice to partners and legal teams on particular aspects of legal matters.
- Arrange post-closing matter reviews and lessons learned exercises.
- Consult with legal teams and practice groups to identify LPM improvements and helping embed the improvements in practice.
- Work in collaboration with the other teams, Expertise and other business services staff to implement a range of initiatives to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Provide project management and process improvement services to clients.
Contribute to the internal and external profile raising of our LPM team and the broader business.
Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requires and internal policies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.