Learning & Development Specialist
Our client, a leading insurance provider is seeking to engage a Learning and Development Specialist for a 6-month contract, based Sydney CBD.
You will scope, design and implement capability and learning programs for the Personal Injury portfolio.
- Procure, write / edit content for learning programs to meet the needs of the stakeholders as well as program deliverables.
- Analysis and support of capability and training needs assessments
- Work collaboratively with SMEs in the preparation of training programs to leverage from current initiatives, to ensure a consistent approach to learning.
- Design and publish all training material (including online) to ensure they provide appropriate support for the target audience.
- Deliver and facilitate training sessions as required.
- Work closely with external designers and facilitators as necessary to customise training programs to meet the needs.
- Prepare and present reports on course and program outcomes to support the effective leadership of the process of transformation.
- Ensure all reports and other coordination tools provided to the business are easy to use for managers and provide sound data which is relevant to the audience.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly developed written communication skills combined with eye for detail
- Certificate IV in training and assessment
- Tertiary degree qualified in adult education
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.