This highly reputable global organisation is currently seeking the services of a passionate, IT Service Delivery Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis
About the Company
You will be working for a well-established global company who are currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Specialist to provide both face to face and remote technical support to the members of the organisation..
About the Role
You will support users with Level 1/2 technical issues, including Desktop. You will be responsible for answering the phone and being that first point of contact providing top tier customer service. You will work in a small team, delivering IT support to end users, which may include Windows 7/10, Active Directory and password resets, Outlook, Skype for business and Exchange. You will be troubleshooting Hardware and Software.
- Your primary responsibility will be facilitating all user IT administration including Active Directory management
- Assist in rollout of patches/fixes/enhancement and conduct user training if necessary
- Provide train-the-trainer style support instructions as required to increase the IT competence levels of local staff members.
- Maintain and roll out onboarding and regular training covering all current and new applications.
- Provide daily desktop user support, operational and technical issues on hardware, software, and network
- Manage own workload, prioritize in a timely manner and according to business need
- Manage the local SharePoint Site
- Manage the ordering, delivery and installation of all IT and telecom products and services, documenting and storing all invoice copies as directed for the various business units and entities supported.
- Identifying, logging, categorising, troubleshooting and escalating incidents as required
- Systems support including identifying and diagnosing system faults as reported to establish root causes, workarounds and\or resolution and escalations as required
- Creation/modification of user accounts
- Escalate system faults procedure to the relevant resolver group
Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience in and understanding of a Service Desk environment
- Experience working with Cisco devices, Video / Audio Conferencing Solution including WebEx & Skype.
- 3 + years work experience in this or a similar role
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Thrive working in a team and comfortable working in high pressure situations
- Enjoy working cross functionally and building relationships with all stakeholders
- Good knowledge of ITIL and ITSM principles
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.