Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join Financial Services and manage various complex IT projects across the entire organisation.
Join a reputable FS organisation to work within their technology and project delivery team. Have ownership of successful delivery of diverse Enterprise Technology projects. The role will require to perform end-to-end project management activities.
About Your Role:
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing delivery, scope control and change management
- Manage Cross functional teams of 1 or more business units
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Strong Background of Delivering IT Project across Financial Services is essential
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of concurrent IT projects
- Sound knowledge of Application and Infrastructure Development processes
- Proven ability to deliver in complex, high pressure environments
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies
If you are an IT PM with a strong exprience delivering diverse IT Projects within FS, then we would love to hear from you!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.