This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading financial services organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ASX-listed Bank with excellent work/life balance to be based in their Sydney CBD office with working from flexibility. In this Audit manager role, you will be liaising with business audit division and take part in internal reviews of controls framework and perform critical audit and assessments.
- Execute audit objectives by understanding the business divisions and be a subject matter expert in IT.
- Execute IT audits within agreed timeframes.
- Test key controls by gathering relevant audit evidence and interpreting data.
- Document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely.
- Issue validation and Interview customers and conduct process.
- Develop individual knowledge of the Groups IT systems, technologies and processes
- Showcase general understanding of diverse IT systems concepts.
- Effectively manage stakeholders, timelines and communication.
- Experience in internal/external IT audit preferably in the financial services or from Big 4 Chartered.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL qualified.
- Experience in auditing IT controls such as IT security, software development, application controls and identity and access management will be highly advantageous.
- Audit experience in the financial crime compliances such as AML/CTF, sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption or FATCA/CRS.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
To discuss the role in further details please click apply or send your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these roles.