Lead the delivery of a project and associated organisational changes to achieve project objectives and business benefits.
Join a big 4 Bank to work within their technology and project delivery team. Have ownership of successful delivery of diverse Infrastructure projects. The role will require to perform end-to-end project management activities.
About Your Role:
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing delivery, scope control and change management
- Manage Cross functional teams of 1 or more business units
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- +5 years of Infrastructure PM Experience
- Experience in E2E typical Infrastructure Delivery on various platforms including Cloud and Virtual environments.
- Strong Banking/Finance Experience
- Waterfall & Agile Experience
- Experience with Tool Sets - Jira, PPMC, MS Project Office
- Financial Management & Reporting - Significant Budgets
- Work well in a high performance social Team
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic & self sufficient
- People skills
If you are an Infrastructure Project Manager with strong exposure to Banking and FS, then we woud love to speak with you!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.