Great Opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join Capital Market and lead large scale upgrades, re-platforming, migrations to cloud etc.
Join a reputable FS organisation to work within their Investment Management arm of the business. Have ownership of successful delivery of diverse Capital IT Infrastructure projects. The role will require to perform end-to-end project management activities.
About Your Role:
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing delivery, scope control and change management
- Infrastructure / environment delivery, support and project management (service / application on-boarding, decommissioning, large scale upgrades and consolidations, architecture reviews and re-platforming, capacity and performance management, migrations to cloud)
- Manage Cross functional teams of 1 or more business units
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Strong Background of Delivering Infrastructure Projects across Capital Markers / Investment Management is essential
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Infrastructure projects
- Sound knowledge of Application and Infrastructure Development processes
- Proven ability to deliver in complex, high pressure environments
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies.
If you are an Infrasctructure Project Manager with a strong experience delivering Projects across Investment Management Platforms.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.