Both perm and contract roles!
My client is looking for an exceptional information architect with strong experience across information management and architecture. Strong technical skill is essential for this role but in addition to this the ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and have experience influencing senior stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join this market leader as they have established an environment where data is truly valued.
- Provide leadership on all matters related to information management and architecture
- Working with the business to define and document information models
- Developing standards, tools and best practices to enhance Enterprise Data\information Governance and Data Management
- Providing technical oversight to application architecture and solution development teams in creating business driven solutions adhering to the enterprise architecture and data governance standards
- Creating data models, data definitions, information model and data flow diagrams (Information Architecture) for the data warehouse
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Extensive experience in creating data and information architecture solutions
- Excellent information management and data modelling skills
- Salesforce expereince would be highly desired
- Strong communication skills and ability to build senior level relationships
- Experience building conformed dimensions and understand the principles of reusable components and one version of the truth.
- Experience with BCBS 239 would be highly advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now
Recruitment consultant: Leon Young