Work with cutting edge technology in an Australian market leader.
Salary - $160-180k base
Location - Sydney
My client is looking for an exceptional Information Architect with strong experience across information management and architecture. Strong technical skill is essential for this role but in addition to this the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have experience influencing senior stakeholders and vendor relationships. This is an exciting time to join this market leader as they have established an environment where data is truly valued.
To be successful in this role you will have had experience working with cloud technologies, agile project delivery and Data Quality, Governance and Integrity.
- Provide leadership on all matters related to information management and architecture
- Working with the business to define and document information models
- Developing standards, tools and best practices to enhance Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management
- Providing technical oversight to application architecture and solution development teams in creating business driven solutions adhering to the enterprise architecture and data governance standards
- Move data into a cloud data lake
- Creating data models, data definitions, information model and data flow diagrams (Information Architecture) for the data warehouse
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Extensive experience in creating data and information architecture solutions.
- Experience working in large organisations with a variety of stakeholders both front-line and corporate is essential.
- Strong experience in Information Management
- Excellent information management and data modelling skills
- Experience with data lakes is essential
- Strong communication skills and ability to build senior level relationships
- Experience building conformed dimensions and understand the principles of reusable components and one version of the truth.
If this role sounds like it matches your skill set and you want to know more please reach out ASAP - email@example.com - (02) 8986 3139
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.