A fantastic opportunity for a Hybrid Cloud Architect to work with a leading Government Department for an initial 6 month contract, based in Redfern,
This leading Government Department is seeking a Cloud Solution Designer to join a dynamic team working on migrating services to the new Hybrid Cloud for an initial 6 month contract. As one of the Cloud Solution Designers you will be hands-on in designing and delivering high quality cloud and infrastructure solutions to support the migration services from a legacy platform to a new hybrid cloud.
- Design, document, align and deliver high quality cloud and infrastructure solutions to support migrating services from the legacy platform to the new hybrid cloud.
- Address and solve technical problems relating to integration, compatibility and heterogeneous platforms.
Skills & Experience
- Public Cloud knowledge with a strong focus on Azure and/or AWS.
- Ability to develop solutions leveraging innovative approaches and methods.
- Have worked with CI/CD tools, Ansible, multiple scripting languages (Powershell, Python etc).
- Experience producing technical designs or architecture from a given brief.
- Thorough knowledge of available tools and coding used to automate and optimise the management of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working in an Agile project environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with both technical and non-technical staff members.
- Agile mindset.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.