People leadership. Stakeholder engagement, Drive Risk, Work/Life Balance
This is the opportunity to take ownership of key stakeholder relationships and drive change within Risk in Platforms. This rewarding, hands-on role will give you the opportunity to influence and shape the Risk & Compliance culture within the business and drive your reputation as an SME in the sector.
- As a people leader, this position for contributing to the development of a high-performing, trusted and valued first line Risk Team
- Manage the delivery of 1st line Operational Risk and Compliance procedures Investments/Super business, including implementation of programs, incident management, Risk analysis
- Contribute to legislative change projects by undertaking specialist Risk and Compliance activities surrounding controls framework, policies, reporting and training.
- Provide detailed Risk and Compliance consultation regarding change and strategic business practices and initiatives, changing regulatory requirements and emerging trends.
- Conduct specialist Operational Risk, Compliance and Assurance activities to support the implementation of the Risk framework across the portfolio though training, reporting, control reviews, and advice as a trusted business partner.
- Advising on and driving the development of Risk culture within 1st line of defence.
- Assisting the overall Risk function in delivering support and advice to the business.
- Challenging and educating business units on regulatory change and best practice.
- Recent people leadership experience within Risk Management
- Local Operational Risk & Compliance experience within Investments/Super/Wealth Management
- Experience identifying risks within a platforms business ideal
- Ability to engage stakeholders and build meaningful relationships
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Maria in our Sydney office on 02 8986 3151 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.