True opportunity to lead and influence the senior leadership team and above this - the industry! Opportunity to lead a team and drive a customer first compliance culture across the Company.
We have been engaged by the General Counsel of this Global Financial Services firm which are considered leaders in their chosen industry. This organisation is seeking a Head of Compliance for this newly created role.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be supported and encouraged to own compliance decisions and strategic initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction and innovative solutions to the Board, Senior Executive team and Management on compliance
- Lead and Influence a positive compliance culture across the Company
- Encourage open communication amongst business owners
- Drive the development and implementation of the compliance program in accordance with the Consumer Credit Code, Corp Act, AML rules
- Manage the resourcing balance of staff, contractors and resources to deliver strategic and operational compliance change and outcomes
The successful candidate will:
- Currently in a Head of Compliance team leader role within consumer lending in financial services
- Has experience to come up with scaleable innovative compliance solutions
- Experience designing and implementing compliance programs within a consumer lending environment
- Proven people leadership experience
- Strong negotiation and influential skills with stakeholders at all levels
If you are looking for an opportunity to have a higher impact than please apply now. For further information please call Maria on 8986 3151
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.