Strategy Consultants, are you looking to join a VC funded, high growth e-commerce business?
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing strategy: assess the digital and non-digital marketing strategy across all markets, working with the internal creative team to understand drive customer retention and loyalty and generate ROI.
- Business management: cross-functional collaboration to drive business goals, identifying expansion opportunities, building supplier relationships and analysing data to strategise profit growth opportunities.
- Work on the longer term strategy plan for the major growth areas of the business.
- Personally drive specific components of a problem as part of a team, generating critical insights and tailoring and delivering effective communications to drive change, through the proactive solicitation and use of information, judgment, problem-solving methodologies and sector knowledge.
- Identify risks and issues to strategic initiatives and drive these to ground whilst ensuring strong accountability within the business.
- In all rotations: provide timely and accurate reporting to CEO, executives and Board including reporting on benefits realisation/ROI.
- Top tier strategy consulting background (up to 3 years' experience)
- Market research and analysis skills, with the ability to make inferences from complex data and secondary sources, and to understand and disseminate information from various sources to form structured decision-making
- Strong structured communication and presentation skills, adept at influencing and persuading others
- Advanced Excel skills (including financial/business case modelling) and other analytical software and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Passion for the retail and consumer and technology space
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Strong career growth opportunities and superb mentorship
- Direct access to C Suite and varied, impactful project exposure
- Central CBD office, collaborative culture and great work life balance
- Staff discounts on all products
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in touch with Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (02) 8986 3148 to find out more
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.