Exciting opportunity and a global role focused in assessing and monitoring the level of compliance with AML, CTF, FATCA, CRS, Sanctions and AB&C
Top Tier global bank looking to hire a Financial Crime manager to join their team in Sydney, this is an exciting opportunity and a global role focused in assessing and monitoring the level of compliance with AML, CTF, FATCA, CRS, Sanctions and Anti Bribery and Corruption and requirements of regulatory obligations
This is a 12 months Fixed Term contract opportunity, to work in a broad role and that will significantly upskill the right candidate giving a great career fast track opportunity at this bank or in the wider industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Financial Crime in driving and executing strategy to ensure robust framework and control while managing banks exposure and mitigating financial crime risks
- Act as a key person for Financial Crime related projects, support control and process remediation projects, provide technical advisory support on escalated matters and incident investigations, monitoring and impact assess regulatory change, as required.
- Responsible for assessing and monitoring compliance to ensure it meet regulatory requirements
- Communicate any systematic and implication of control failures and document issues and actions appropriately in the risk management system.
- Partner with stakeholders across the Group including the Business, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Legal community to support the building and maintenance of end to end Financial Crime risk management solutions.
- Over 5 years experience in risk management, Financial Crime, Risk compliance
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate findings effectively
- Problem solver and ability to formulate plans to action
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Expertise in the AML/CTF rules and Australian regulations as well as US, EU and AU sanctions regimes
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion