Want to work for an amazing CFO?
This is a broad, varied and exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a growing and highly successful digital bank. In this role you will be leading a small, collaborative finance team and be based in Sydney CBD. You will be supporting a fantastic CFO and overseeing the full financial control function. You will be given excellent autonomy as part of an established brand on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Financial, Regulatory and Statistical Reporting: Complete timely, transparent and robust reporting to meet internal stakeholder requirements, from Board and Audit Committee level to Executives and Management Committees.
- Complete timely, transparent and robust reporting to meet external regulatory reporting and stakeholder requirements, from APRA, the RBA and ASIC to the ONS and AUSTRAC.
- Lead and manage completion of annual financial statements to set requirements, including effective engagement and management of the external audit process.
- Support the Treasurer & FP&A teams to provide financial accounting inputs & advice.
- Tax Management - Develop and maintain robust, efficient and effective tax controls that ensure compliance with relevant tax requirements, including in the areas of: GST, Income Tax, FBT, R&D Concessions.
- Lead a finance team - hiring, managing & developing in line with business needs.
- Financial accounting, reporting & controls experience within financial services is a must.
- Knowledge of bank relevant accounting standards
- Knowledge of APRA and RBA reporting requirements
- Solid knowledge relating to tax compliance requirements
- Solid knowledge and experience relating to payments management
- People management experience is a must
- An ability to lead a team through growth and transformation
- CA/CPA Qualified
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Tamara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential chat.