A fantastic contract opportunity for a financial analyst to work with a leading Government Department.
The Leading NSW Government Department is seeking to engage a Financial Analyst for a 6 contract opportunity, based in Parramatta. Working closely with stream leads of Financial Management Optimisation you will assist in the delivery of change/improvement initiatives.
- Take ownership and drive various activities assigned to by the stream lead.
- Liaise with stakeholders to consult, design, review and implement change initiatives.
- Conduct financial analysis (data extraction, trend analysis, variance analysis, deep dives) to identify issues and make recommendations best finance best practice.
- Create fit-for-purpose solutions based on business requirements.
- Develop financial models, power point presentations and other artefacts to assist the stream lead.
- Tertiary qualification in accounting/finance.
- CPA/CA with 3+ years post qualification experience.
- Government experience preferrable.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.