Financial Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
Financial Accountant, Regulatory Reporting
- Responsible for Regulatory reporting (Australian, New Zealand and European)
- Full Time Permanent opportunity with great staff benefits
- Based in centre of the Sydney CBD
Our organisation is looking for a Financial Accountant, Regulatory Reporting to join our Finance division based in Sydney CBD on a Full Time Permanent basis.
Work as part of a dedicated and high performing team, you will take ownership for the following tasks:
- Responsible for Regulatory returns and meeting all regulatory reporting requirements (Australian, New Zealand and European),
- Supporting APRA onsite prudential reviews,
- Standard & Poor's Capital reporting,
- Interim dividend estimation process,
- Quarterly Industry competitors' analysis,
- Remaining up to date on all regulatory and accounting standards changes
- Change management and continuous improvements are addressed on a timely basis
The key skills & experience desired for this position are as follows:-
- Minimum 3 years' insurance accounting experience and previous experience in insurance APRA regulatory reporting is essential
- CA or CPA qualified
- Exceptional time management and prioritising skills, strong ability to meet tight and competing deadlines and ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Strong MS Excel skills essential
- Knowledge on IFRS, AASB and APRA standards
- Ideally possess knowledge of SAP, TM1
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more please reach out for a confidential discussion on 02 8986 2149 or send your CV to Melinda Bullock firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.