This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Retail banks.
A highly sought-after opportunity well established top-tier ASX-listed Financial Services firm working in their Group Finance team. Our client is looking to recruit a number of financial accountants/ Financial Analysts for multiple vacancies.
This role is suitable for WHV and junior chartered accountants or UK returners looking to tide themselves over with a reputable brand name
- Prepare high quality notes to the Group's financial statements.
- Preparing analytical reviews to explain key drivers in the financial statements.
- Working with external audit team to support their notes to Group's financial statements.
- Preparation of the consolidated balance sheet review.
- Ad-hoc analysis and team support.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of audit experience preferred (Big 4 chartered background preferred).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Prior experience in PSGL and Hyperion will be beneficial.
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple requests and deliverable simultaneously and prioritize workflow accordingly.
To discuss the role in further details please click apply or send your CV to Badrul Alam at email@example.com. Alternatively, call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.