Leader of Digital Transformation within the Energy Management space - Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and business partnering
Morgan McKinley is partnering with a leading Digital Transformation business specialising in Energy Management. Our client is a company has a commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What is the role ?
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, key responsibilities will include;
- Providing financial accounting leadership, assisting in setting strategic direction and developing excellent business relationships
- Driving the coordination and communication of financial accounting activities across the business
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of statutory accounts
- Provision of all financial information
- Implementing best practice and a promoting a continuous improvement mindset including process improvement
- Supervisory element working with a team of junior accountants
What's required to be successful within this role;
- Demonstrated success in a Finance Leadership role within a large, complex business environment
- Graduate degree in finance/accounting plus professional qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Big 4 accounting experience combined with several years in Commerce
- Expert knowledge with regards to Financial Accounting standards
- A complimentary mix of business improvement and change management experience
- Exposure in managing on and off shore environments
- Pro-active, solutions driven and hands on in approach
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please send your resume through to the email of Georgina Gann - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.