This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ASX listed bank in their Group Treasury.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ASX listed bank in their Group Treasury. In this role, you will lead a team and support 5 different business units. Your team will have a liquidity focus; you will run with numerous projects and be engaging with senior stakeholders. This opportunity presents fantastic career progression as a key member of the bank's Treasury.
- Manage a team focused on liquidity analysis and scenario modelling.
- Ensuring the group meet liability obligations and ensure ongoing compliance with the liquidity policy.
- Provide advice to support key strategic decisions regarding the Group's capital, funding and liquidity position.
- Take ownership of reporting and papers presented to ALCO and the Board.
- Understand internal and regulatory liquidity requirements and use this to develop and communicate methodologies and insights to assist senior management's decisions.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in other areas of Group Treasury & Business Units.
- Experience in treasury +/or liquidity risk management in a large, complex financial institution necessary.
- Analytical, commercially minded and enjoy problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside the ability to interpret and explain complex data to senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding academic background in a finance or quantitative degree (actuarial, accounting, commence, economics, engineering or mathematics or similar)
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Tamara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.