A fantastic opportunity for a senior financial analyst to work with a leading Government Department.
This leading NSW Government Department is seeking to engage a Senior Finance Development Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, based in Surry Hills. In this role you will be responsible for undertaking feasibility work to identify projects for redevelopment.
- Financial modelling, data manipulation for strategic purposes in regards to the portfolio
- Provide solutions and ideas for development plans.
- Investigating and undertaking feasibility studies and financial assessments on development opportunities.
- Strong experience in undertaking feasibility studies.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Consultancy background is preferable.
- Understanding of the property market.
- Great communication skills including report writing and preparing/conducting presentations.
- Previous experience in residential/mixed use development.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidelines.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.