Exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join this busy team!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance BA to join this busy team and provide support across financial management and financial operations in a 5 month contract opportunity based in Parramatta.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the senior staff and provide responsive, well researched and timely financial management and accounting advice to senior managers and the Executive Director to support improved financial services, program delivery and administration.
- Analyse financial systems and databases to generate reports that provide accurate advice and information for staff, customers, management and external agencies.
- Access financial systems to investigate and resolve directorate and customers' operational issues and to maintain the integrity of corporate databases.
- Analyse information and business data from a range of sources to support high quality correspondence, including reports and submissions for senior stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of financial payments and budgets forecasts, and provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for the division.
- Participate in reconciliation activities and identify and report on unusual transactions.
- Accurately process transactions in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
- Deliver high quality customer-focused financial service ensuring responsiveness to the customer's needs as well as seeking to collaborate and maintain relationships with key customers.
- CA/CPA qualified Accountant
- Strong experience of financial systems and databases
- Previous experience preparing budgets and forecasts
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Min 5 years post qualified experience
- Government background is desirable
If you meet the above criteria and would like to submit your CV, please apply via the link below.