Fantastic permanent role with mixed finance and administration responsibilities!
Fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the finace and adminsitration functions and work closely with the COO and exec team.
This role has a broad mix of responsibilities including:
Financial Management and Reporting
- Preparation of monthly reports and statutory accounts
- Preparation of budget and cash flow forecasts
- Involvement in the preparation of the Corporate and Business Plan
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly financial variance analysis report including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement with commentary and analysis
- Manage ongoing leasing arrangements
Finance and Transactional Accounting
- Manage Month End close including journal entries
- Daily transactional accounting and reconciliations
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including data integrity and reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fortnightly Payroll preparation for Employees
- Attendance and presentation at Audit Risk Management Committee (ARMC) meetings
- ASIC Statutory reporting and company compliance
- Liaise with external auditors to provide required information for Shadow and annual audit performed by external auditors and the Australian National Audit Office
Processes, systems and tools
- Working closely with external IT providers to prioritise and improve Information Security
- Administrator for IT systems including Xero, Diligent, Dropbox, Corporate Banking portal, Stripe
- Ongoing process implementation and improvement including working with the Digital Annual reporting project and tools and other mandatory reporting,
- Documentation of key processes
- Maintain risk register and update on a six-monthly basis
- Undertake control testing for key risks on a regular basis as required /identified during the annual risk review process
- Prepare quarterly reporting in relation to risks and control testing
- Ensure documented HR policies and procedures are updated on a timely basis (minimum annual review)
- Prepare on-boarding and offboarding processes for employees
- Maintain schedule of contracts for employees and ensure review processes undertaken as necessary
- Undertake other HR administration as required
This role is approximately 50% finance and 50% administration.
- Min 5 years accounting experience
- Qual CA/CPA
- Adminstrative experience
- Applicants must be comfortable that this position is not a pure finance role.
- Use of Xero is an advantage.
If you meet with the above criteria please apply via the link below. Please note there is an extremely high volume of applications currently and only suitable candidates will be contacted.