This leading Government Department is seeking to engage a Economic Analyst to conduct research, prepare reports, and formulate plans to address economic problems related to the production and distribution of goods and services or monetary and fiscal policy.
- Conduct data analysis using multiple datasets
- Communicate findings of analysis in the form of Ministerial briefings and slide decks
- Interpret Federal legislation and funding agreements
- Develop funding scenario models
- Provide advice on opportunities and risks for NSW in the formulation of new funding agreements
- Collect and process economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods
Skills & Experience
- Experience in analysing/using multiple data sets and analysis of data on a large scale
- Communicate effectively in visual forms on findings
- Ability to develop new funding models and funding scenarios using Excel
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role/ Economics degree is desirable
- Government experience is most desirable
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Vanessa Wilson
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.